Nvidia announced the list of games added to its cloud gaming service in March 2023.
GeForce Now, Nvidia’s cloud gaming service, has established itself as the benchmark in this field. Technically, the Chameleon brand is 10 years ahead of the competition. Its only drawback at the moment? A fairly tight game catalog, where you have to buy your games from other stores.
Nvidia is nevertheless working hard on this concern by expanding its catalog of compatible games as much as possible. With this in mind, a partnership has been signed with Microsoft to add all Xbox Studios games soon (and perhaps Activision-Blizzard if the acquisition becomes a reality). In addition, new games are added every Thursday.
On the first Thursday of the month, Nvidia just announced the list of games that will be added to GeForce Now in March 2023.
Games added to GeForce Now on Thursday, March 2
- monster hunter stand up (Steam)
- Voltaire: The vegan vampire (Steam)
- emergence of the industry (Epic Games store)
Games coming to GeForce Now in March
- Hotel renovator (Steam, March 7)
- Clash: Artifacts of Chaos (Steam, March 9)
- Figure 2: Creed Valley (Steam, March 9)
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Video Game 6 (Steam, March 9)
- big ambitions (Steam, March 10)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure (Steam, March 14)
- Smalland: Survive the Wilderness (Steam, March 29)
- Ravenbound (Steam, March 30)
- BAGER (Steam, March 30)
- The Great War: Western Front (Steam, March 30)
- System shock (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Amberial dreams (Steam)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- No one survived (Steam)
- Symphony of War: The Nelphilim Saga (Steam)
- Tower of fantasy (Steam)
As a reminder, GeForce Now is available through three different offerings. One free with limited access, a second for 10 euros per month and the third for 20 euros per month with increased quality.